simple spring menu for a large group

Serving dinner for 50+ people tomorrow night and want to have something fresh, springy and pretty easy to put together. Plus not too expensive.
Here's the menu:

Tomato Basil soup
Fresh pizzas - 1 option with pesto, fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella and the other option with tomato sauce, salami or pepperoni (depends on what I find at the store), sliced mushrooms and shredded mozzarella. Both will have a little parmesean top as well.  Will do regular thin crusts and gluten free crusts.
Mixed green salad - mixed greens and spinach
Chocolate brownie sundaes for dessert

Made out my grocery list this morning. Will probably go to Costco, Whole Foods and HyVee to get the best deals on what I need.
Will make up the soup today so prep time tomorrow should only be a couple hours at most.
I've never made this much before, so will check my quantities before posting the recipe.

Yum!

Comments

Popular Posts